Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baptism Frame

Good morning,
I'm here with another fun project for the Robin's Nest.  This is my last post for them and I cannot tell you how sad I am to be leaving this fabulous Design Team, but with summer here I will be very busy.  I have enjoyed my time with them and showing you all the wonderful products The Robin's Nest has to offer.  Remember, everything I show case for them you can find here plus a lot more.

So for today I will show you an easy way to dress up a plaque.  I purchased this in the clearance section with this project in mind.  The original plaque was a bit dinged up and scratched, but for 50 cents I couldn't pass it up.
I repainted it with some black acrylic paint.  While that was drying... 
I cut out a cross with my cricut again using these fabulous papers from the Robin's Nest.  I love the sparkle in their glitter papers. 
I also cut out a border for the outside of this plague and embossed it also.  Then I ran my ink pad slightly over the raised areas to give it a bit more depth.
Glued everything onto it and of course, the best part is adding the embellishments. 
I added round dew drops and also the diamond dew drops which we are featuring this month and are on sale.  I added them to the ribbon to give it a sort of a burst affect.  Love how this turned out.  Please be sure to head on over to their On-line store and check out all the fun colors of diamond drops they have.  You will be amazed at all the fun colors.


As always, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say