Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paper Secrets 4

Good morning

Remember the Paper Secrets challenge I am in?  Another layout for the challenge over at Paper Secrets.  As you know I am entering a contest over there and each week we are given an assignment for a layout.  I really don't care if I win the contest, it's just helping me to do more layouts that I should have done a long time ago.  If you participate and follow the guidelines you advance to the next week.  We started with 27 and 20 moved onto this week.  I will keep updating you as I go along.  Who knows, I might not be able to participate one week and then I am out, but until then, I am scrapping my butt off, (they used a different word, but my blog is family friendly...hehehe


I couldn't find pictures to fit the sketch, so I rotated it and here is what I came up with:


We had to use 5 items from the list I used the items in red
ribbon

glitter/stickles/microbeads
3+flowers
rubons
3+ photo corners
border punch
stamping
altered or raw chipboard
mist
bling or pearls

This layout is of my youngest first christmas.  He got this truck for learning to walk and he loved it.  His godmother is in the middle picture with him.  She was holding a giant Coca-Cola mug and it didn't look right in the picture so I covered it with a gingerbread man acrylic embellishments. 

Okay, who knows if I will still be in it next week, but I am trying

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the sketch. I bet it feels great to be getting so many of your photos scrapped. I love the embellishments you used and how you used them. Congratulations for still keeping up. These challenges can be a little tough, with a sketch and using 5 specific items. I may try to do play along with a few on my own just to see what I can come up with. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say