Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

OWH Card making









Good afternoon...today I want to post about a wonderful morning I had.  My scrapping buddy (Dixie) hosted a card making class this morning.  She wanted to send some cards to OWH - Operation Write Home.    Anyhow, some ladies from her church wanted to learn how to make cards and we thought it would be fun to show others how to make them.  Those we will then send to our troops.  Tuesday and Wednesday Dixie and I made sample cards and then we put kits together.  This way they all were the same but yet different.  That was a lot of fun.  Then this morning we got together at her house and created.  It's so much fun watching people with their different ideas.  We had 3 ladies and two of them brought their daughters, 12 and 13.  I think the girls really enjoyed that also.  We are planning on getting together again next Wednesday.  Here are some pictures of our fun filled card making morning and some of the cards we made.

I have something coming up next week that I am very excited about.  I am just busting at the seams because I cannot tell anyone, but be sure to check back on August 11th and I will be able to let you in on my secret. 

As always, have a great day and god bless.

3 comments:

  1. Those cards look great, and it looks like you had a wonderful time. I just sent off my first shipment of cards to OWH. I'm looking forward to starting on my next batch real soon.

    Jill...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such fun and the Girls loved it.
    Makes my heart feel good to use talent for The Hero's that protect our country... God Bless Them.
    Thanks Brenda...you are a crafting inspiration to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those great cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say