Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Just for leaving a comment

Yesterday was such a great day.  First cardmaking in the morning and then the mail came.  A while back kandrew had given a tutorial on her blog about using UTEE and making butterfly embellishments.  She had a video tutorial and everything.  I loved them so much.  She was giving a butterfly or UTEE and skeleton leaves away for anyone leaving a comment.  Well, I always leave a comment no matter what.  I think it is important for people to know if what they are making or showing is liked.  So, no matter if there is a giveaway or not, I try to leave a comment.  So, as always, I did.  Then I won...she sent me the finished butterfly and some UTEE.  Now to try them myself.  I will post them when I've completed them.


Above are the pictures of what I received.  Isnt' that butterfly just spectacular?  Go and visit her page (click on her button on the left sidebar) and become a follower and you will enjoy every minute of it.

As always, have a great day and god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say