Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chez Benefit

One of our friends has recently been diagnosed with cancer.  If you would like to stay up-to-date with his progress you can go to Caring Bridge and follow him there.  All the prayers and well wishes are appreciated.  Anyway, on with my craft project.  I wanted to make something "Special" for them.  They are having a benefit for him so first off I have donated a "diaper cake" ($75.00 value) to the benefit.  Then I made him a frame for his family to write on, a candle, and a journal for his friends and others to write well wishes and such in.  I think it will be neat to read this journal after he fights this thing and sees who his friends are.
The glass is vinyled with a clock and the words "Make the Moments Count" with his nickname as the header.  The Family is to write on the glass itself with a permanent marker and then it gets hung on the wall or set on a table.The candle is vinyled with the words "Believe in Miracles" and adorned with tan flowers.  The Journal is also vinyled with his "nickname"

Another day, another project.  Hope you all enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing projects for an amazing person and purpose! I am so glad we found each other! I'll pray for your friend--and the journal will be perfect!
    My son was in the hospital for his first 3.5 mths of life--and I kept a journal--I still have it, and it's such an amazing testament of our faith!

    All the best-from my hands to yours,
    KAndrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, tutorials, free cut files/svgs, reviews, ideas, & fun!

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say