Followers

Friday, October 16, 2015

#Cre8time Amazing Casting Products Collage

Good morning friends,

As all of you know I am a designer over at Amazing Mold Putty and I absolutely love it.  I have created so many molds and therefore I have a gazillion pieces that are filling a huge box.  You see when I am creating I seem to over mix my resin and since I won't waste anything, I pour extra molds.

The other day I was looking for inspiration with the things I already have and had a brilliant idea.  I mixed up some Amazing Casting Resin with some Gold Alumidust and spread it on a piece of wood.  I got a package of these blanks at Hobby Lobby awhile back and they don't seem to go away.


Then I placed a flat mold of some gears I had a made on top of it,
held it down for a few minutes and it give it some texture, because I love texture.



After that was set I used ink pads and more Alumidusts and even some glitter to distress the color a bit.
And of course I forgot to take a picture of that.

Going through my stash I found a bunch of pieces that I had created and adhered them onto the colored piece with E6000 and created a beautiful and fun collage piece.  Some of the pieces where painted, colored with Alumilite Dyes or Alumidusts or inked up in some way.


I absolutely love the way this collage piece turned out.  I think I will make a few more.

I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial today and hope to see you soon again!

Here's another one I made.  LOVE the colors


As always, have a great day and God Bless.

3 comments:

My favorites have this to say