Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bottle Caps and Amazing Casting Products

Good morning friends.

Today I am showing you a quicky.  On one of my recent shopping trips I came across these fun bottle cap stickers at Tuesday Mornings.  I got 3 different books and a few bottle caps for $7.  Nice!

This is one of the books.






I also created my own findings


Just peel off the sticker and apply within the bottle cap!  Easy peasy!


I attached my findings with some E6000.


I mixed up some Amazing Clear Cast Resin from Amazing Casting Products to pour into the bottle caps covering the image.  I mixed the two part Resin in a small cup and let it sit for about 10 minutes to get all the air bubbles out.  See how much clearer the 2nd mixture is?


See how nice this gets?


Here are all my finished bottle caps.  Now I will be making some necklaces and key chains.

I hope you've enjoyed my quicky.
As always, have a great day and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say