Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Frog Dog Studios pairs up with Amazing Crafting Products Introduction


Good day crafters – I am so excited to show you what I made today. We partnered up with Frog Dog Studios this month again and you can read all about the entire kit here. This month it was my turn. I know some of the other designers have showed you a few projects over the last couple of months. I was pretty excited when I got my package. I had no idea what to expect and this kit is definitely up my alley.

In your kit you would receive this:



The Frog Dog Studio April Mixed Media Kit includes:
(1) **Alumidust Powder - Red Plum; (1) StazOn Midi Ink pad - Claret; (1) StazOn Midi Ink pad - Blue Hawaii; (1) iZink Pigment Ink bottle - Gold; (1) Stampendous Mica Fragments Jar, Pearlized; (1) Dusty Attic Chipboard set - Birds; (1) Stampendous Mini Clipboard Canvas pack; (1) Set Canvas Mini's - Canvas Corp; (3) Sheets of Decopatch Tissue Paper; and (16) Tim Holtz Clear Fragments (random sizes/shapes). ** Alumidust is one of the many additives from the Alumilite Corporation.

And of course you would want to purchase the add-on kit! 


The Frog Dog Studio  April Add-On Kit includes:
(1) Amazing Clear Cast Resin – 16 Fluid Oz Box; (1) Amazing Mold Putty – 2/3 lb Box; (25) 1 oz Measuring Cups; and (50) Wooden Stir Sticks. Valued at over $47


I love getting new fun things to play with and I absolutely and if you would head over to our blog (click HERE) you can see just exactly how I made this from Plain Jane to Bird of Paradise dressing mirror!

As always, have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say