Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Elephant pin with coupon

Good morning and welcome to another post for Sakura Hobby and Craft.  Today I want to show you how you can make your own pendant and making it look like it's under glass.  First I took an empty eyeshadow container and cleaned it out real good.  Remember to recycle as much as you can!!!  
I broke the case so that I could get the metal piece out.
and here it is.
Then I printed off a picture that I really liked (remember I am an elephant fanatic) and cut it down to size to fit snugly into the metal frame.
I then filled it with 3d crystal lacquer
and let it dry for about 24 hours.  It wasn't quit dry in time for the post, but the cloudiness will disappear, I promise.  Make sure not to touch it cuz you may leave a fingerprint...don't ask how I know this. 
I think I might put a pin back onto this and pin it to my jacket.

Don't forget you still have a few days to use the coupon terri04 to get 20% off of the crystal lacquer.

I hope you've enjoyed my little project and hope to see you again soon.
As always, have a great day and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say