Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sympathy Card - WWC

Hi again

Today is Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More than Favors and it's another color challenge with Blue, White and Yellow.  I like color challenges because I don't always think outside the box.  I am staying on with my own challenge as using my scraps and stash also.  Today I made this sympathy card for my aunt's mom who passed away a couple of days ago.

The "With Sympathy" was cut at 2.5 out of the Jasmine Cart and shadowed with a sparkly blue cardstock.  The yellow flowers I've had in my stash forever.  I am not partial to the color yellow and have not found a need to use them until now.  I used "skittles" that I made myself with glue sticks and alcohol inks for the center of the flowers.  I stamped with white ink on baby blue paper this cool background.  Just used a standard blue ribbon and tied a bow.  Again, these challenges are for me personally so that I have an opportunity to "HAVE" to use my stash.  LOL

Thanks for looking and as always, have a great day and god bless.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. I will have to keep something like this in mind for next time.

    ReplyDelete

My favorites have this to say